Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunset Just Before the Rain













The last five photos are of a young couple and their child. They go out every night to net fish but last night I heard them yelling at each other and finally the man took off by himself. I am guessing they were arguing about the weather because as soon as he got out in the boat it started to rain pretty hard. The woman and little boy are watching him from the shore. That huge black cloud over them caused a rift in their relationship. They always look so happy together. I was surprised to hear them arguing. I take the woman's side on this one. No reason to take the child out into the boat with rain threatening. But I could be wrong about the argument. I was too far away to hear the words and even if I could hear them, I couldn't understand the language. I just know the language of anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment