Friday, January 22, 2010

Lunch on the Plaza with My Friend Don

Above is our beautiful waitress at the Jardin restaurant on the plaza in Ajijic.






Chico was with me when we had lunch. Four dogs took a liking to Don's chair within a space of ten minutes. Chico was one of them.


Don, trying to decide what to eat. So much good food, so little room in the stomach.



There was an art class going on in the plaza. People were painting the church. I liked this one. I thought it was very well done but I couldn't find the artist.




All of the above pictures are made out of paper.


This man was stalled in the road with his too wide load but when he saw me with my camera he jumped back on this tractor so I could take his picture.




Children were just getting of school. It was faster to walk on that block. I don't know how long it took to get that tractor backed up. I walked on home. No one was honking or getting impatient. Most of the time people are very patient here. What's the hurry?

No comments:

Post a Comment