Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ajijic on January first 2010














The man above was selling tickets for his boat rode. His boat goes out from the wharf on week ends. The trip lasts one hour. I would have done it but the weather wasn't nice enough. It has been cool here.




This was a very curious dog.

Vino Blanco wearing her Christmas hat.


These young men asked me to take their photo.






The man above was riding his horse around and around in circles. He stopped for me so I could walk past.



My family is gone. I have a bad cold. It is cold here except for mid afternoon. I really miss my family. I was feeling bored, sick, lonely and depressed so I took a walk into town. There were a lot of people out, enjoying the day. It is hard to stay depressed when there are happy people around. I am glad I live here where it is so easy to just walk into town and be around others.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better, Patricia!
    Thanks for more beautiful photos. It is really cold here in Virginia. Mexico looks good!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Patricia
    You have others in Blog world.Take care of yourself.Happy new year!
    Thanks for the pictures.
    min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Min, Thank you.... I always appreciate your kind words. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, Thank you for your good wishes. I guess thirty eight degrees at night is laughably warm to you. I am just complaining right now. Maybe because I have a cold and I am so used to beautiful weather. I am spoiled! Patricia

    ReplyDelete