Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Celebration








The person in the woman's costume above is throwing flour at everyone. I don't know if these are men dressed up like women or women being silly. Very strange costumes. People are running away so they don't get floured.






Someone told me that the flouring and dancing goes on every Sunday for four Sundays in a row. This is the second one. After that, the carnival will be here. This dog got caught running in the wrong direction. At least he has a coat to protect him from all the flour.

After all the excitement of dancing, flouring and running, I walked to the chicken place and bought lunch. Chico helped me eat it after we got home. This little girl didn't look happy. Maybe she felt left out of all the fun. Or maybe she didn't like me taking her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment