Monday, May 31, 2010

Photos Around Ajijic


Dale and I had lunch at the Jardin Restaurant in the plaza. My friend Chito was playing his harp. I met a woman I had been trying to find for a couple of weeks. She recently moved here and bought a house and a new car. She has been busy.

This little cutie is a Papillon breed.


The coffee shop at the Lake Chapala Society. I took this photo from the other side of the pond.

Dale is having his morning hot chocolate in the garden at the Lake Chapala Society.


Mama cat and one of her kittens at the Lake Chapala Society. They are all wild but someone is leaving food out for them.

These men are selling the fruit that grows on a cactus plant. I don't know the name of it. One man decided to demonstrate to me how delicious it tastes. I had it once. It is very messy and very delicious. A sensual fruit. I was almost embarrassed, watching him eat it. His friend got a kick out of the demonstration.

I love this photo. It looks like he is posing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment