Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Wednesday Market in Ajijic

There are lots of fresh strawberries, raspberries and blackberries for sale now.

The man is pouring honey.


I took this photo of the beautiful baby. I didn't notice the handsome father until I put it on my blog. I guess it is another sign that I am getting old. I once told a woman friend that it was a sign we were getting old when we were admiring the horses and not the handsome young cowboys on the horses. Oh well, at least I see the handsome father now. Maybe I am not too old yet! My reaction time is just a lot slower.




Above is a pot of boiling corn.

I took the above photo to show how crowded it was at the market this morning.


Every market day this woman from the American Legion sells raffle tickets for different gifts. The money is donated to one of the local orphanages.

No comments:

Post a Comment