Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Sunny Day in June in Ajijic


Above is my friend Robert. He comes often to the Lake Chapala Society to socialize. He is always friendly. He is one of the few single men here.

I am guessing that the fish think it is feeding time. I don't know what Chico is thinking. The three photos above were taken at the Lake Chapala Society. There aren't many people around these days. It was nice to find a friend for a little chat.


We met this dog on our walk. Daisy. She carries her own stuff. Good for her. I wonder if I could get Chico to do that.....

We haven't seen the sun for a couple of days. It was great to feel it again on my face but someone told me it is going to be overcast again tomorrow. I am going to stay outside all day today. I miss the sun when it doesn't break through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment