Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Dancing horses and a Little Girl Discovering the Beach

Bird by the lake.
The two above photos were taken at lunch time today. Maybe it will rain again tonight. The lake water was glassy this afternoon.


Two more morning views from Anita's apartment at La Nueva Posada. Another cloudy day.


The two young men were dancing their horses down the street. When they noticed that I was taking photos, one of them turned his horse around towards me so I could get a better shot.

I took the three above photos this morning by my house. The last photo shows the parents of the little girl. They are watching her from a distance. I liked that they were allowing her to explore the world without hovering over her. Unfortunately, my camera lense has another smudge on it. I took it to Walmart yesterday, hoping they would clean it for me. They did in the States, but not here. Does anyone out there know how to clean the lense? I hope so. I hate having smudges on the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment