Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning at LCS and the Ajijic Plaza

People bringing their dogs into LCS for a Monday morning visit.
The water lilies are blooming in the LCS pond.

There are lots of hidden homes in Ajijic. Narrow passages sometimes open onto beautiful gardens.

There are three flags flying at the distance; Mexican, American and Canadian.



It was overcast this morning. It rained a little and then the sun came out. It is a beautiful sunny afternoon. I took a walk into town to get money for my rent. The photos are of the Lake Chapala Society and the Ajijic Plaza. There were more people today than there have been at the LCS.

2 comments:

  1. That narrow passage between the buildings really captures my imagination. But I think my favorite picture is the dog and the cat relaxing on the brick sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Thank you for your comments. Yes, I love to see animals enjoying their lives, and children and adults. I love to see people and animals enjoying their lives. It gives me permission to enjoy mine. Patricia

    ReplyDelete