Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ajijic on a Saturday Late Afternoon

Above is Tony. He plays the guitar at the Tapas Restaurant. Handsome man.












I like the sleeping child under the table.














Two beers. He got suckered into the sales pitch, the inflated beer bottle and two beautiful girls dressed in skimpy clothing. Three times the normal price for a beer. See photos below.



Above photo. The men were amused at me because I was taking a photo and Chico broke away from me, leash and all. They were easily amused.



Children fishing. I wonder if they caught anything.


The town and beach was crowded today, mostly families from Guadalaja.



4 comments:

  1. I like the way you show us photos of everything you see - beautiful sunsets, horses, playing children, dogs off the leash, men who paid too much for beer, lovely architecture, not so lovely architecture, people strolling, sad puppies. You say you want to give readers an idea of what to expect if one retires to Mexico, and you convey that well. No, I don't plan to retire to Mexico, but it is fun to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K-Sue..... I have been kind of down today. Tired and feeling like I have been putting too much of my time and energy into this blog. I am backing off for awhile. Thank you for your encouragement. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off. But do come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl and K-Sue. Thank you both for continuing to read and comment on my blog. I need to do some serious rethinking about it and what to do next with it. So be patient. Thank, Patricia

    ReplyDelete