Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Afternoon Swim in Chapala

My walk home. Lots of flowers are in bloom now.

Looks like this dog is saying, What did I do wrong THIS time? In jail again......






I don't know why these two children were so unhappy. After all, they were on their way in the park with their family. I remember those park days with my family as the happiest days of my childhood.





The above two photos are two sides of an open snack stand inside the park.










The trees above are just outside the pool area.


This little guy was extremely irritated at me for taking his photo.



Two friends enjoying their afternoon in the Chapala Plaza.

The above photo is of a beauty school in the Chapala Plaza. The man outside the door is taking great interest in the women. So I guess the students are successful.



I don't know why the police hang out at this place in the plaza. All I see there are little restaurants. Maybe something secret is going on behind that one closed door.


Local men out enjoying the afternoon sun and each other.


My friend Nick told me that I had taken a photo of the wrong dog several weeks ago. I called him Rusty but this is Rusty. I must keep my facts straight....




My friend Nick is on the left. He said that Rusty is on Google Earth. I guess Rusty is famous now. Rusty doesn't seem to care!


This little girl kept turning around and looking at me on the bus so I took her photo. It was great to get to the pool again and swim. I hadn't been there for a week. It has been too cold and it was closed for three days last week. I enjoy my bus ride into town and the walk to the pool and the return trip. There are so many interesting things and people to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment