Monday, June 15, 2009

Inexpensive Rentals in Chapala and Ajijic

Several people have asked me about cheap rentals in Ajijic and Chapala. I have a couple of posts on my blogs but I want to put the names on again. A great real estate agent in Ajijic is Peter St. John. He works for Laguna Bed and Breakfast. Look at my blog called Real Estate and Bed and Breakfast in Ajijic. I think his phone number is on that post. It was made Thurs. Jan 22, 2009. Also today when I went into Chapala I ran into Beto at the local coffee shop. He owns the motel where I stayed for four months when I first came here. It is just half a block from the Chapala Plaza. Rooms are are around two hundred a month or little apts. are three hundred a month. He fills up in the winter time. Lots of places now. His phone number is 376 765 7087. You can find a photo of the Motel on the blog titled Chapala Plaza. It has a life size plastic cow in the front of it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, the Chapala place sounds like a good place to stay. The price is sure good! The only problem is I think you said they don't allow pets. I will bring my 11 pound dog with me when I come down.I sure wish there was an inexpensive place in Ajijic. If you ever hear of something I hope you will post the info. Thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Linda. No dogs there. But remember Peter St. John in Ajijic at Laguna Bed and Breakfast. He has been here a long time and knows about rentals in Ajijic and Chapala. I will keep my eye out too when you are ready to come down. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://vt.realbiz360.com/MLS-97362.html

    http://vt.realbiz360.com/MLS-94196.html

    http://vt.realbiz360.com/MLS-96490.html

    Cut and paste these links to see some very nicely furnished homes located in Ajijic starting at only $595.00 per month, long or short term rentals...Call Elia in Ajijic for more details 376-766-0981 or from the States free call 630-621-3208...hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you supply a little more info on the Beto apartments? Does he supply basic cable,a microwave,and a micro fridge? Are the 2 room apartments otherwise reasonably furnished? Can tenants easily sign up for internet service? Is Beto the younger man who operates the novelty store nearby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gil, No microwave. There is a frige. I can't remember if there is a television or cable. No internet. The two room apartments are small. Furnished okay. Clean. I don't know if you are talking about the store next door that sells kitchen things. That is owned by Beto's son. The back rooms, away from the road are better because they are quieter. But it is like a motel so you are very close to your neighbors, upstairs and downstairs. Patricia

    ReplyDelete