Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday in Ajijic, Father's Day







Anita and I went to the Hotel Real de Chapala for Father's Day to listen to the mariachis. The restaurant was crowded but not like it was on Mother's Day. Like in the States, Father's Day takes a back seat to Mother's Day. After eight months of taking photos I finally figured out how to lighten them up on the computer. I finally was able to get better photos of the mariachis. Now maybe some of my other photos can be salvaged. I am a slow learner.....The repair man is here again. The water pump went out after one day. I hope he can repair it again. It is no fun living without water. Anita and I went to La Bodega to listen to more live music last night. It was a small Mexican band playing Jazz. I don't remember the name of the band. There was a woman singer. So yesterday was another day of listening to beautiful music. Life is good, even though I have no water. I have music.

No comments:

Post a Comment