Sunday, June 28, 2009

Meeting a New Blog Friend


Top two photos are of Mary. She came down from Canada to check out the area. She may retire here in a few years. She has been reading my blog. It is such a pleasure for me to meet people who have been reading my blog. It is my reward for spending all this time at the computer. She looks like she is having a good time here. Anita was with us but she wasn't feeling well. This problem with her landlord is causing her a lot of stress. She went home after the music and Mary and I went on to La Bodega and danced up a storm with some other single women. My dance teacher was there and we all got out and did the Salsa during the intermissions. I am sore all over this morning.

Candles, fresh flowers and lights in the trees. La Nueva Posada knows how to make a beautiful setting.

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of this group. They play at La Nueva Posada on Saturday nights and they are wonderful. They mostly play romantic Mexican music. They are the frosting on the cake, making the evening magical. Sorry about my lousy camera. One of these days, after I sell my mobile home I will buy a good camera.




Children playing in the garden at La Nueva Posada. I like to see children enjoying nature.

Weather report for Saturday in Ajijic. Cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment