Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday in Ajijic, June 22


I was hoping to get a shot of the live bird on top of the above sign. Not a good camera for a photo like that but I put it on here anyway.






The above two photos were taken inside a gift shop. Anita is interested in buying new pillows since her flood.


Do you think this dog is pampered enough? Muffin rides everywhere in that baby carriage. Muffin went out to lunch today with her master, or maybe her slave......I think this dog has the upper hand.


This meal was our lunch at the Ajijic Tango restaurant. One order and it was enough for both of us plus take home. Delicious. It was a huge steak, tender enough to cut with a fork, fresh steamed veggies and freshly made rolls. It cost less than ten American dollars.

Not a good photo but this baby was so cute I didn't want to trash it.




There is beautiful art work on all the walls at the Tango and I took many photos but they said I couldn't put them online without the permission of the artists...That is the problem here. I can't photograph paintings so when you read my blog you have no idea that art is everywhere here. Sorry about not being able to share it with you.





The above are also photos of the Ajijic Tango restaurant.


I ran with Chico early in the morning. You can see how cloudy it was by the lake.

Anita took this photo of me and Chico at La Nueva Posada and below is one I took of her. Okay so it seems like we spend all our time in restaurants. We did today. First at La Nueva Posada and then on to Ajijic Tango. I wanted to swim but it wasn't warm enough. So I ate instead.



Another shot of the view from where Anita is staying now at La Nueva Posada. Beautiful place.





Today these two horses were just outside of my house. I feel sorry for them. Not enough food

No comments:

Post a Comment