Friday, June 26, 2009

The Circus Comes to Town and Close Ups of Flowers





I think a bear is in the above cage.

Monkeys, of course. They can't keep still. Chico is like that, up and down all night long....I didn't sleep much last night because of him and I have been tired all day.









The circus comes to town. I took some of these photos from a car while riding along beside the cages. That is why they look funny. Then when we got to the grocery store I managed to stand along the side of the road and get more photos as they passed. Anita and I both felt sorry for the poor, caged animals.

The stairs at La Nueva Posada. I had breakfast there with Anita before we went to Walmart to shop.

These paintings were done one of the owners of La Nueva Posada, Judy Eager. I love the colors. Maybe one day I will buy one for my place.

This is me taking a photo of the flowers with a mirror behind them in La Nueva Posada.








I hate to admit this, but after taking photos for six months I just recently discovered the three settings on my camera, close up, medium and distance. Today I practiced with the close up setting and the distance one on the next photo. As I have already said, I am a slow learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment