Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lunch in the Garden at La Nueva Posada




This is our view at lunch in the garden at la Nueva Posada. Anita said that the mountain looked to her like it was too beautiful to be real. I agreed with her. We spend a lot of time out in this garden and I never get tired of the views. The food is delicious too. When we split a meal, it costs each of us less than hamburgers at McDonald's in the States. I get tired of views of the parking lots in most of the McDonald's restaurants. I doubt if I will ever get tired of the garden at La Nueva Posada.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so fresh, green, and beautiful now that you are having some rain. Rainy season is starting here in Florida too. It rained 4 inches in 2 hours this afternoon. Whew...enough to cause some street flooding. Reminded me of the waters rushing down the streets of Ajijic during the summer months.
    I'm happy to know you can take your furry friend to the patio area at La Nueva Posada as you mentioned in another recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, You do have a lot of rain. Chico likes to go out to lunch! Thank you for writing. Patricia

    ReplyDelete