Friday, May 1, 2009

My Morning Walk in Ajijic


The local butcher shop. They feed the street dogs in the mornings.

Mural in downtown Ajijic.




Above two photos are of two places side by side in Ajijic.

When I left Ajijic this was mostly under water. I can almost walk all the way into town. I am stoopped by La Tasca parking lot that still has high water.



I took these photos this morning. Now my computer is refusing to download any more photos. So it may be awhile before I can put on more photos. I was so happy to be back and walking around town this morning. I feel like I am home again.

3 comments:

  1. If you hit you use your blogger spell check and forget to click the 'done spellchecking' button then it won't let you upload more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David. I really appreciate your help. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...David, that's not a trick I have learned. Thanks from me, too.

    ReplyDelete