Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hotel Estancia


The balcony the the Hotel Estancia. This is where we meet. Jim Spivey runs the group. We are discussing Anthony Robbins and a book he wrote titled Unlimited Power. It is a small group, less than ten people. They have been meeting for a year. I just started but everyone is warm and friendly. I enjoy it. It meets at one in the afternoon on Thursdays. It is open to newcomers.



Painting inside the Hotel Estancia. There are many paintings along the walls in the courtyard.


Above photo is the courtyard at the Hotel Estancia.


This shirt was at a gift shop in Ajijic. I saw it on my way to the meeting. I thought it was funny.
Especially since I quit drinking coffee because it is bad for me. It makes me nervous and raises my blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment