Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cheryl and Bill, Blogger Friends Visiting Ajijic

Yesterday I met Cheryl and Bill. Cheryl has been reading my blog along with several others and she contacted me. What a pleasure to meet them. They are so open and full of life! I think Cheryl knows more about this area than I do from her blog reading. This is their second trip to Ajijic. They have a home in Florida, a horse ranch. It is up for sale and when it sells they will be moving down here. We were going to eat in the Plaza but it was too crowded. We went to the small restaurant across the street from the Lake Chapala Society. Their food is delicious. They told me about a woman here who has many hummingbird feeders in her yard and for a small fee she allows people to visit her. They showed me the door and next week I am going to go see her. Thank you Cheryl and Bill for the very interesting and inspiring breakfast. I love to be around people who are as excited about this area as I am.


Chico in the restaurant. Some restaurants allow dogs. This morning at the Plaza Restaurant, I saw a man inviting his little dog to jump in his lap. Then the dog licked his plate. Now, even for me, a person who sleeps with a dog, that is going too far.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    Your little dog Chico reminds me so much of my dog Jellybean. Mine has the same coloring and weighs about 12 pounds, or a bit less. I worry about bringing JB to Mexico because she is terrified of fireworks and other loud noises. Oh dear...Linda D.

    ReplyDelete