Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chico found another soft place to nap

I dragged this chaise lounge down here from the States. It is the only piece of furniture I wanted from my house. It is made out of canvas and it folds up. The foot part goes back when you lean back on it. It cost me twenty five dollars in extra luggage fees. A bargain. I was willing to pay a hundred. That is how much I like this chair. It was made in France and I haven't seen anything like it here. I bought it at a yard sale in the States for two dollars. The best bargain I ever got in a yard sale. I can put it in my garden or in the house. Chico immediately decided it was his. He finds all the good spots. I am so happy to be with him again. I even brought down a special blanket for him, the softest one I could find. He loves it. He loves soft things.

No comments:

Post a Comment