Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Late Afternoon and Early Evening at La Nueva Posada

This group played in the garden at La Nueva Posada this evening. The songs were beautiful and they were having a lot of fun singing and dancing with the instruments. It is wonderful to have live music again. On my way home I noticed that La Bodega also stayed open late this evening and has live music. I think the flu panic is over. I rarely see anyone wearing a mask now.


I hope the Americans will start coming back to Mexico. They are missing a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that last picture! That profusion of purple flowers is... too beautiful for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Thank you for enjoying the photos. Sometimes I wonder if I should continue with this blog. It takes a lot of time but the e mails from readers make it worth the time and effort for me. It feels good to be appreciated. Thank you, Patricia

    ReplyDelete