Monday, May 25, 2009

Swimming Pools and Mechanical Toys

The children above wanted to ride on the mechanical cars. I paid for their rides, two pesos a ride, and they were so happy. I wanted to take photos of their smiles but unfortunately my camera batteries went dead. I forgot to put extra ones in my little purse. A lost photo op.....
There is a very large blank wall on the way into Chapala from Ajijic. One mural is now going up and I bet there will be more plus all the graffiti.




Above is the thermal pool.






Above is the larger swimming pool. It isn't heated but the temperature is fine now. Perfect for swimming. You can use both pools here for the day if you pay 90 pesos. Today I was the only one around.
The seven above photos were taken at the MonteCarlo hotel in Chapala. The grounds are beautiful. I didn't check out the prices but their web address is http://www.hoteles.udg.mx/ Phone 01376 76 52120

My friend is coming to visit me at the end of the week so I went looking for a pool were we could swim. I found two at the Hotel MonteCarlo but then I went on the the public pool in the park in Chapala. I had been in it once in the winter and it was too cold. Today it was perfect. No batteries in my camera but tomorrow I will take photos. It is a beautiful pool and I was the only one swimming..... When I left for town I realized I forgot my money. I only had four dollars with me. With this amount of money I paid for my bus trip to Chapala and back, the pool entrance fee, and a great sandwich, plus the mechanical rides for the children. I love Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. what a nice blog. i love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I just found your e mail in my spam folder. Yahoo does that to me often. Patricia

    ReplyDelete