Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lost Comments

I received three comments on my blog and I guess I accidently deleted them. I thought I had pushed the publish bar but I must have goofed..... So Linda D. I tried to get your blog and I can't. I put in This and That blogspot and nothing came up. I would like to see your blog and link mine to yours.... And the other two comments, I can't remember who made them. I am sorry. I have had an extremely busy two days. Someone offered me a free frig....I have been looking for someone to haul it for me and it feels like a million other things. Kind of like a typical day in the States.... So please forgive me for my slight. Also today I reached 10,026 hits on my blog. I said I would celebrate when I reached 10,000. But from all my running around I just want to sit back and rest. Thank all of you for your continous viewing of my blog. And Linda, exciting news. Hope you have as much fun with your blog as I am having and please tell me the information again. Patricia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, congrats on the new frig! I know what you mean about hitting wrong buttons on the puter. Urgh...happens to all of us I guess. My blog is found at
    http://thisandthat-blog.blogspot.com
    Have a great day, rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Thank you. I will check it out right now and then try to figure out how to put your link on my site. Have fun with it. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I put in your site twice and it doesn't come up.... I can't figure out how to add your site on mine....I e mailed my son. Maybe he can give me those directions. I have lost them....I am not very computer literate. Thanks, Patricia

    ReplyDelete