Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Good Life in Ajijic

I haven't been writing much on the blog lately. Mostly putting on photos. But photos tell stories, sometimes better than words. I am going swimming again this morning. I love the pool at the park in Chapala. It hasn't been raining lately. It is hot in the afternoons, cool in the mornings. I may have another housesitting position for two weeks in July. I will talk with the woman about it on Tuesday. She has a pool where she lives so that will be nice.

Nothing much new in my life except for discovering the pool. It takes up most of my day by the time I take the bus into Chapala and walk to the park, swim and walk back into town, take the bus to Ajijic and walk home. Needless to say, I am getting a lot of exercise. So much exercise that by the time I get home I don't want to go out again. I bought thirty DVD's at a yard sale a couple of months ago so I usually put one on in the evening.

My new refrigerator is full of fresh fruits and veggies, steak and free range chicken. All chicken here is free range. I have home made yogart and berries, watermelon. I could go on and on about the wealth of things in my frig but I won't bore you with that. Just say, I feel wealthy here with all the good food I can eat and a beautiful pool and long sunny days. My life is my own. I can do whatever I wish. I guess that is enough writing for today. I am off to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment