Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Sunrise Restaurant in San Antonio



The kitchen. It faces the courtyard and you can watch your breakfast being cooked. The food was good and I was served quickly. The waiter was friendly. I like this place. There are beautiful paintings on the walls. I photographed them but they didn't come out. Sometimes strolling musicians come in and sing and play while people are eating. This is my first visit but I will go again. It is clean and light. Food is reasonably priced and good. It is in San Antonio close to the huge OXXO sign....

Breakfast at the Sunrise Restaurant in San Antonio. I like the table setting. Real flowers. The two eggs, hash browns, toast, beans cost 30 pesos, less than three dollars. The salsa is freshly made and delicious. I took a photo of the breakfast too but it didn't come out. Now I notice an ashtray on the table. Funny I missed it while I was eating. No one was smoking while I was there. But if they allow smoking, I probably wouldn't eat there. I have a hard time eating around the smell of smoke. I am picky like that.

1 comment:

  1. I quit smoking eight years ago. I've become an ex smoker. Also, I work for a Parks Department and see how smokers are pigs with their butts.

    ReplyDelete