Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Afternoon N.L.P. Group


The above photo is the Racquet Club and their pool. Wish I could swim in it but it isn't available to the general public.


The group is over. Hilary looks a little worried. She is probably thinking of her car problem and hoping it will make it back home.


Sorry this photo is blurred. Unfortunately I only took one. And I love his outfit. He is one of the group members. Since I recently started going to this group I don't know everyone's name yet. But I like this man. He has to have a sense of humor to wear purple plastic shoes and a shirt like that.


View from Jim's deck.


Above is the view from the front of Jim's house.


View from the front of Jim's house.







Jim Spivey, man of many talents, is helping Hilary figure out why her car is smoking. His group on Neuro Linguistic Programing, N.L.P., is meeting at his house in the Racquet Club area. Hilary was kind enough to give me a ride. It is quite aways out of town and up a steep hill. That is what made the car smoke. This is a beautiful area, very exclusive. I took a couple of photos of the clubhouse and the pool. It is a great group. Small and the people are friendly and open to learning. I like them and I enjoy the subject. I am learning how to reprogram my thinking. For example: If you have a traumatic memory you learn how to reframe it, meaning how to change parts of it so it no longer has a negative affect on your consciousness. I saw that happen today with one of the members. I saw her change right before my eyes, like magic. Powerful stuff. I want to learn more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi from the future, Patricia. I've been reading your blog, beginning in 2009, but I've read more recent writing of yours on the Access Chapala site. Interested to know if the NLP group is still around up here in 2018. I'm an NLP practitioner, which is why I'm curious. Also a writer and editor, and thinking about moving to Ajijic in a year or two. My niece and I are making a scouting trip in October of this year to see whether we love the place as much as we think we will. I have friends who recently bought a house in the area. Hope we get a chance to meet up, but I know you must be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget, that was so long ago I had forgotten all about it. It just lasted a few weeks. For sure e mail me when you come down. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will absolutely send you an email when I arrive. Really enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am looking forward to meeting you. P

    ReplyDelete