Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Christiana Park, Pool and Tennis Courts in Chapala





The above photo is inside the pool area. I don't know what this is for, maybe shade.





















The pool is so large that I had to swim from side to side instead of lengthwise. I was getting too tired swimming it lengthwise. I love this pool. I have been there two days in a row and I was the only one in it. I am going to try to get there every morning. I am in heaven. I have found the only missing piece of my life down here.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried out that water slide? Looks fun! I'd be a little nervous, but my son would make me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I won't even try that water slide. After sliding across my lawn and fracturing my wrist in two places I have no interest in sliding on anything ever again..... Sons are fun. They force you to do things you wouldn't ordinarily do. Lucky you. I bet your son would love this pool. Patricia

    ReplyDelete