Monday, May 4, 2009

Anita is on her way to the States. A sad day for us.

Last shot of Anita Leaving Ajijic by car. I won't see her again for six weeks. I am going to miss her.
The blue car is the taxi Anita is taking to the Guadalajara airport. It almost ran into the other car. Not a good start for a long journey.

Carlos, the taxi driver and Anita waving good bye behind him.


Carlos again, being silly for the camera. Hope he is more serious as a driver.

Anita waiting on her corner for the taxi to take her to the airport.







The above four photos are of La Nueva Posada garden. I had lunch there with Anita before her trip north. She did her best not to cry. I understood exactly how she was feeling because I went through it on my last trip north.

2 comments:

  1. Patricia, I'm still reading you almost every day and love your insights and beautiful photos. Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate your interest and your praise. This is what keeps me writing. Patricia

    ReplyDelete