Saturday, January 7, 2012

San Blas and Yaka

The Old Church in the Plaza
These photos were all taken in the heart of San Blas. San Blas is a lot like Yaka. You either love it or you hate it. Very little in between. The first few days I was here I kept wondering what I had initially liked about it besides the beautiful beaches. Now that I have been here awhile, I remember. The people are so friendly. I feel very safe walking around here at night. I don't feel poor because there are no wealthy people here that I have encountered yet. I like the very relaxed and casual lifestyle. San Blas has a lot to offer. I see the same people returning who were here seven years ago. It is interesting how people seem to return to the same vacation spots year after year. I am having lots of fun here now.  I am glad I didn't rush back to Ajijic....

No comments:

Post a Comment