Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another Visit from the Plumbers

The new hot water heater wasn't working properly so the two handsome plumbers paid us another visit this morning. That was a treat. I am not the only woman who found them handsome (I got e mails on the blog about them) so it had nothing to do with the fact that they were bringing me more hot water. They are just two very good looking men. I didn't bother them again for photos.  I just enjoyed them from a distance.

One of the nice things about living here is that my landlord takes care of all the business with keeping things running smoothly here. He speaks Spanish. He is very competent. After five years of living next door and sharing the same yard, we are more appreciative of each other. He likes it that Chico hangs out with me and sleeps in my house. He is a very active man and isn't home much. Even though he is eighty years old, he has a busy social life. I am more of a homebody so I hang out most afternoons in the yard with Chico.  I am happy living here. I am happy to be home once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment