Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Morning in San Blas

the old church tower
What a beautiful street dog
Dogs, dogs, dogs, everywhere in the mornings
It is getting closer to the time for me to leave here. I have to return to Ajijic to pick up my FM3 before the end of the month. I am going to start spending more time everyday at the beach for these next few days. I have been going there with Pat but she only likes to stay two hours or less. Then I have nothing else to do the rest of the day. I can take a taxi to the beach for less than two dollars. I want to walk the entire length of the beach if I can. I think that will be good exercise for my ankle. It still hurts and is weak in different areas. Sometimes when I walk, I look like I am drunk because I can't walk a straight line now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment