Friday, November 6, 2009

Tlaquepaque with the Red Cross Bus




How would you like to sleep in this bed?

I love this little statue. It is less than a foot tall. My friend Judi and I were talking about all the things we would buy if we were rich! And if we had a house to put them in or a yard. I guess it is a good thing we aren't rich and we don't have houses or yards. We would have too much stuff. Now we are free.



This couch is one of those useless things I would have bought, if I had money and a house. Good thing I don't have either.....
My daughter-in-law liked these lights when she was in Tlaquepaque last Christmas. I thought I would buy her some for Christmas this year until I saw that each little sprig costs forty five American Dollars. She will have to be satisfied with just looking at the photo. Or she could buy them herself when she returns this year.

Just in case you are wondering about the bottom part of the above sculpture, (it borders on the obscene if you don't know what those things represent). They are snail shells, not real snail shells, but copies of them. It is a strange sculpture. There are many strange sculptures in Tlaquepaque.



When my friend Judy saw this, she said, "Babies taking care of babies."





I didn't mean to interrupt this woman while she was saying a prayer. I have to be more careful about taking photos.





This is a very lazy dog. I never saw him move.



If you like to take pictures, then Tlaquepaque is THE place to visit. I have over two hundred photos that I took yesterday. I could spend a week there just taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Dear,Patricia
    Enjoyed the pictures! and your little comment.
    Glad,you are having great times.
    Take care, min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min, Good to hear from you again and I am glad you are still reading my blog and enjoying it. That means the world to me. Thank you, Patricia

    ReplyDelete