Friday, November 6, 2009

donde el indio duerme mini hotel in Tlaquepaque

The upstairs patio.


I went on the Red Cross bus to Tlaquepaque yesterday. I will post the photos later on. I have too many to sort through now. I found this small hotel in the heart of the area. It is on the plaza. Hotels in Tlaquepaque are expensive. This one is cheap. The back rooms look quiet. There is an upstairs patio. It is extremely basic. The beds like they might be uncomfortable. If anyone sees this and stays in it, please let me know what it is like and if you would recommend it. It is at Independencia 74. ramindio@prodigy.net.mx www.indiosleep.com Telephone. 3635 2189 or 3659-2511 Prices are: 320 pesos for one bed and 350 pesos for two beds. The best thing about this hotel is that you can go out at night and enjoy the area and not worry about going back to a distant hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment