Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday Morning Open Circle at the Lake Chapala Society

Jim Spivey. He is very active in helping out at the LCS. He also has groups at his house. I went for awhile but I can't sit still that long. I have a lot of respect for Jim.


My friend Clare and the minister for the Science of the Mind group. Sorry, I didn't get his name. You can see there were a lot of people at the group. It was a lecture on renewable energy. There were even some officials, men, from Guadalajara sitting in the front.


I walked part way to the Lake Chapala Society along the water's edge. I can't walk all the way now because the water is too high in one area. It was a beautiful morning. I always enjoy going into town by way of the lake. Sure beats commuting by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment