Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Lake Chapala Society



The Lake Chapala Society office. These women are very helpful.

Sometimes I feel like the above sculpture. That is when I know it is time to get out and take a walk or meet friends.


The above are very tall Poinsettia plants in bloom.



Some mornings when I have no plans I walk to the Lake Chapala Society with Chico. I have a cup of hot chocolate and Chico sits on my lap. He enjoys all the attention. Most people there love dogs. I like to meet people and check out the bulletin board. You can find just about anything on that board. I also have my house sitting cards up on the board. Every month I have to renew the ad by taking it into the office and having the envelope stamped. You have to be a member of LCS in order to put an ad on the board. There are many ads for rentals on this board, things for sale, services, community events, etc. I check it out often.

No comments:

Post a Comment