Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Morning in Ajijic

Someone asked me if there is a lot of traffic in Ajijic. Sometimes more than others. This is a shot of the traffic at the main corner of town. Week ends are worse.

Above is a tortilla shop and the machine for making them.
The bus stop in the main corner of town in Ajijic.
Notice the broom he is using. It is just twigs tied together. Seems to work just fine.



The Wilkes Center is where the English classes are held and also other classes. Some of my friends teach there.

One of my favorite street dogs and his magical door.
Above is a photo of Beverly Hunt. She works at the Laguna Real Estate office. Her phone number is 001 52 (376) 766 1174. They sell homes and also have rentals. I love all her flowers.


The above are photos of the dining room at the Laguna Bed and Breakfast and the front of the office. I ate breakfast there and it was good. You don't have to be a guest to go in and eat. Breakfast was forty pesos. I think the Laguna B. and B. is the least expensive one in town but they only have a few rooms.
The young man has coffee for sale in his wheel barrow. He will grind it there for you in his old fashioned meat grinder. It is good coffee. Unfortunately, I can no longer drink coffee. It is bad for my blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment