Thursday, November 19, 2009

Skymed Seminar at the Real de Chapala Hotel




I went to the Skymed seminar but as the room filled up, my claustrophobia kicked in. I had to leave. I can't sit with crowds in enclosed places. Unfortunately, I didn't get the information. I did hear that the cost was about a dollar a day. If you have good medical care in the States or Canada and you are concerned about medical emergencies then Skymed seems like a very good thing. I have gotten e mails from many people with these kinds of concerns. All you have to do is contact them and you are flown back to another place. If you would like to know more about this service you can contact Arthur Clark. His phone number is:376 766 1956, E Mail: arthur.clark@skymed.com Or call: 1 800 475 9633. The last two photos I took after I left the lecture. I sat at the outdoor bar and listened to the birds singing. No one was in the restaurant. I guess they were all at the seminar. The waiter was so bored he was reading the newspaper.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Patricia, We were totally overwhelmed with the response at this seminar! Sorry that you couldn't hear the end but the GOOD news is that we have extended our offer of discounts on our 5 year "Ultimate" membership until 6pm on Monday, so please pass on the word to get in touch with Arthur! Best regards, Cathie LoCicero, VP Sales Latin America, SkyMed International

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a GREAT turn out. Thanks for writing. Patricia

    ReplyDelete