Saturday, November 28, 2009

My First Slide Show on You Tube

I have spent many hours trying to figure out how to make slide shows and put them on You Tube. This evening I finally completed one. The resolution isn't very good on the photos. Next time I will try to put the slide show on with more pixels. But I am proud that I have learned this new skill. If you would like to see my slide show please go to You Tube and put in Ajijic, Photos by Patricia Walker Music by David Valdez and Pere Soto. David is my son and he is playing the sax on it and his friend Pere is playing the guitar. I forgot to put on the introduction that the song they are playing is from their album Oasis. It is a beautiful song. Maybe I will be able to fix the photos so they are clearer. I am just proud that I finally finished this slide show. I gave myself a bad case of Bursitis in my right arm from spending so many hours in front of the computer. I don't like to give up on things. Hope you will enjoy it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvV9gtxausA

No comments:

Post a Comment