Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE


I am going to the Lake Chapala Society this afternoon for their buffet. I will put photos on my blog of it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL. I am going to spend the morning thinking of all the gifts in my life. I remember when my son was a little boy, he asked me about the meaning of Thanksgiving. I told him it was so we can be thankful for everything we have and so he wanted to do just that. We went around the house putting signs saying Thank You on everything. We even stuck a sign on the dog..... My family: David, my son (he doesn't like me to take his picture so he isn't in it) Christine, my daughter-in-law, Betty, my ex-mother-in-law, and Carlos, my ex-husband. I am sad that I am not there with you. I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. dear,Patricia
    happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    Too bad your family is not there with you.But,Many of us wish you the very best!
    min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min, Thank you. And thank you for writing. I always enjoy your loving e mails. Patricia

    ReplyDelete