Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy Day at the Lake Chapala Society



Above are the men working to try to clear up the Lirios from the lake. I say TRY because it seems to be a futile task. It grows very quickly.

Above is my friend Judy. She has just recently moved here but already she is involved with volunteering at the LCS. Behind her is my friend Ed. He is in charge of some of the volunteers. He and his wife, Carolyn, are special people to me. They are very loving and kind. A year ago I house sat for them. They have a beautiful home here.
I don't know the woman above. I see her often at the LCS. There are many friendly people in Ajijic.
Of course Chico is always part of any group where I go. He is my sidekick.


I have never seen the LCS grounds so crowded. There was a huge library book sale going on. Local writers were also selling their books and there was a general election. They want to change the LCS constitution. I don't know if it passed or not. There was a great deal of controversy over it. You can see that Chico has stuck his nose into things, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment