Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Afternoon Walk Through My Neighborhood with Chico

They sell firewood at this place.
Boys practicing their roping techniques.
Younger boys playing a game on the sidewalk.
Dr. Lastra's office. I saw him once. I may see him again. His office is just two blocks from my casita. I like his location and he seems like a good doctor. I could walk there easily. He also will make house calls. I like that about the Mexican doctors. Most of them will make house calls and they don't charge much more to do that. Can you remember ever getting a house call from a doctor in the States? For me, never.


On my walk with Chico through my neighborhood I discovered this restaurant. I took a photo of the beautiful owner. She speaks English. Her food is very good and they let Chico come in with me. The prices are reasonable. This may become a regular place for me since it is close to my home. I call my little casita home now. Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment