Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Market in Ajijic


These two top photos are single men here. At least I think they are single. The photo directly above here is of a man I met a couple of months ago. He recently moved here. His name is Alex and he is a professional photographer. He told me to buy the Canon ELPH. I showed my new camera to him. He said I should read all the instructions...I hate to do that. Two books of instructions.... He was very helpful to me about my camera. Above his photo is his friend, funny face. I don't know him at all and I can't remember his name. I am terrible about remembering names. But I am guessing that he is single too.....No I must be wrong because I see a ring on his finger. I make a lot of wrong assumptions about people. Sorry.




The first photo is of a young Huichol man and his son. The man made many beautiful beaded pieces. I bought two for my son for Christmas.
Above is a photo of a man pouring some kind of liquid that he sells. He sells all kinds of liquids from washing powders to shampoos. It is an inexpensive way to go. You are not paying for packaging or advertising. Very Eco Friendly.


The above man sells grains in bulk. Another way to save money. It is all good stuff.

Pizzas.....Delicious......
Shrimp from San Blas.

This lunch cost me less than a dollar. It is two tacos. The drink was also less than a dollar and it is fresh orange juice. I love the Wednesday Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment