Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lunch With Friends and Visiting a Local Flower Shop




Above are photos of a local flower shop/grocery store.


I had the steak sandwich. The others had pasta. It was all delicious. There is a 50 peso lunch special from 12.30 to 1.30 in the afternoons. It is a great deal. You can see that we had plenty of food with the specials.
Lunch at Ajijic Tango. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Ajijic.

Above is the kitchen. There is glass in front of it so that is why you see me in the reflection.
Anita, Judi and Inez.
Our beautiful waitress.
Judi. She was here in March. She has returned, this time to stay six months and maybe forever.
Inez. Anita and Inez are both teaching English for the Lake Chapala Society. They seem to be enjoying their classes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    Must feel good to be back! Would love to meet you -- how do we go about doing that? (I don't think I want to post my e-mail here.) I've been walking all over the place and am loving Ajijic. Am staying at the Nueva Posada, Villa #2.

    Hope to get in touch...

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne, Anita lives in the same place, right next to you.....I am going to La Tasca in a little while for the Jazz this evening. If you read this within the next hour, please come by. If not, I will stop by your place soon. I am looking forward to meeting you. Patricia

    ReplyDelete