Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hypotherapist Auda Hammett


Today I ran into Auda Hammett at the Lake Chapala Society. I wrote about him several months ago. He is a very interesting man. He says he has had over a thousand jobs in his lifetime. He does past life regression and helps people to overcome bad habits with hypnotism. He is full of life and seems much younger than his age, 86. He is going to the States for a week to study in Lily Dale, New York with a group that communicates with the dead. This group started five generations ago in 1848 by two sisters, the Fox sisters. They were 9 and 11 when they first started communicating with the dead. The family group has been going every since and people are invited to visit and learn how to communicate with the dead. It is 60 miles out of Buffalo, New York. I am excited to hear all about his trip when he returns. His office is in the Ajijic Hotel which is just across the street from the plaza in Ajijic. He offers free consultation with no appointment for the first visit. His e mail address is: mcraht@gmail.com Check out his website: www.hypbyart.com on the address section and not google. A very unusual man. He has lived in this area for 22 years. At one time he owned a grocery store in Chapala. One of his many jobs. You will never meet another man like him. I took the photos at the coffee shop in the Lake Chapala Society. The background seems fitting for him.

10 comments:

  1. Well I hope he was a good hypnotist, for he was not much of a father, for running out on 3 small children, and not one and I say again not one Birthday, or Christmas card the whole time while growing up. Hope he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear this about him. Do you know if he is alive? He just disappeared from here months ago...... Patricia

      Delete
    2. No his body is in Kerville at a funeral home called Wrights. Are you his wife? I am one of his biological children that he left many years ago.

      Delete
  2. No he is dead as of Monday 2-27-2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this. I didn't know he had died. No I am not his wife, just a casual friend. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what he died of and please tell me--where is Kerville? Is it in the States? I am sad to hear of his death. He had a lot of energy. I am sorry he didn't take care of his children. Very sad. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Kerville is in Texas. Died of throat cancer if I am not mistaken. I am sure no one knows what all he left behind for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting me know. It makes me sad to think of him most likely dying alone. He did seem like a wanderer..... a lost soul who was trying to make sense of things by hypnotherapy. He had so much faith in past life regressions and spirit stuff. Now he is in that world. One day you may meet him there too and then you can tell him of the heartache of losing him as a child. P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am one of his biological children he left in Mexico, there are three children and left us 13 years ago, we did not know until today the death through the Internet, nobody informed us of his death.

    ReplyDelete