Thursday, September 17, 2009

Evening of Sept. 16 at the AJijic Plaza

As you can see, I still haven't learned how to take night photos yet. I have to do more reading. What good is an expensive camera if it is too complicated to use? That is my question.


This young man was taking care of his little sister. Obviously, he loves her deeply.





I wonder what is on his mind.....
Roasted corn.

Bored taxi drivers, waiting for fares.






My friend Dave. He is one of the few single men here. He hasn't been well lately. Dave, please take care of yourself. We love you.

This puppy liked Chico and tried to follow us down the street. Chico doesn't seem too pleased with the puppy.

I didn't get any photos of the celebration because my camera battery went dead and I don't know how to take night photos yet. I heard that they were going to throw those eggs filled with confetti around and flowers too. I bet it is a real mess to clean up today. I didn't stay for the festivities because it was getting late and I was tired. I just walked home. It was a busy day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment