Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saying Prayers and Enjoying a Walk in the Ajijic Plaza


The baby must be a boy. All blue flowers.

I like the way they combined fruits and flowers in the same arrangement.


The above photos are of a new flower shop that just opened up near the plaza in Ajijic. It is called Aries. Anita said they are the only ones in town who deliver. Their address is Zaragoza No. 27-A Phone 01 376 766 3435. Their arrangements are beautiful. The owners are friendly.

The two photos above are of the butcher shop near the plaza in Ajijic. I see the same dog in there every time I go by. A very smart dog.





Anita is giving thanks to the Virgin of Guadalupe for answering some of her prayers. I made a few of my own while I was there.

I met two friends in the Plaza, walking the dogs. I should say that the dogs are walking each other. They are just along for the scenery.
The photo above is of a man I met on the Plaza. He told me in Spanish that I was beautiful. I have learned to understand that phrase. I took his photo. He was pleased. He was selling candied sweet potatoes. The Candied Sweet Potato Man. Or maybe they were yams. I can never remember the difference between yams and sweet potatoes. The dark red things.....Possibly he is the Candied Yam Man.....I like the sound of that too. I liked him. Who doesn't like to be flattered?

No comments:

Post a Comment