Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Evening at Tony's in San Antonio





I met my friends Susan and Anita at Tony's Restaurant in San Antonio this evening. We were all treated to shoulder massages by the waiters before they served us our delicious dinners. I wonder if there is a law against waiters doing massages on the customers in the States. Probably. Anything out of the ordinary seems to be against the law up there. Or you have to have a license to do it. Everything is so regulated in the States. That is another reason I love living in Mexico. Less regulation.




Chito and his son Victor and their friends, Jose and German came and played beautiful music for us all evening.
Above is the waiter named Alfonso.
And this is Pepe, the waiter. We all had fun. On Saturday I will be house sitting up in the same neighborhood as Tony's Restaurant. I am looking forward to the change of location. There are many interesting looking places to eat in that neighborhood. I was looking forward to using the pool but it is being repaired. Maybe it will be fixed by the time I get to the job. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment