Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday Night at La Tasca and La Nueva Posada

The above young man was sitting behind us at La Nueva Posada with his parents. Anita pointed him out to me. He was singing all the love songs along with the musicians. He knew all the words and could keep a tune. He was proud when I took his photo. Another budding musician.


Above are photos of the garden at La Nueva Posida at night. Three wonderful musicians serenaded us. I didn't get the name of the group. I am finally learning to take night photos. I am reading instructions when I am not out having fun. So much to do, so little time.








I took these photos of the sunset before meeting Anita at La Tasca. Chito's son, Victor, and his two friends were playing there at the beginning of the night. I was able to get some inside shots this time of the restaurant and the band. Those masks on the wall are very large. They were made by a local artist and are for sale. Not many people were out in the restaurants last night. I was surprised at that. Saturday nights are usually busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment