Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Walk and the Real de Chapala Hotel


The two photos above were taken at El Parque. It is the area where I am house sitting. It is a gated community in San Antonio. Very quiet.





The chaise lounge is waiting for you at the Real de Chapala Hotel. I didn't put on a lot of mariachi photos today. I have so many on my blog already. I met three other friends there and we had a nice afternoon listening to the music and eating. Then I walked back to San Antonio. I had only been back a few minutes when it started raining. There was thunder and lightening. It cooled things down. I am living in a very pretty house but I miss Chico and I miss my little casita and the short walk to the lake. You know the old saying, There is no place like home. Very true, even if it is just a little casita.




These bird photos were taken along the lake shore at the Real de Chapala Hotel.
A stream that runs through part of La Floresta neighborhood.





The above photos of trees were all taken on my walk through my neighborhood, La Floresta.

The two photos above are of a bakery on the way to the Real de Chapala Hotel.


Above are three photos of an outdoor chicken roasting place. This area reminds me of parts of San Blas. It seems more typical of Mexico than the upscale restaurants that are here.

1 comment: